Such a shame youre on the opposite coast.  I'd love to pick up another kr2
project.  Good luck.
Dave Robins

________________________________
 From: "j....@comcast.net" <j....@comcast.net>
To: kr...@mylist.net
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 12:24 AM
Subject: KR> Two KR Projects for sale priced to move quickly $3500 and $1500

Hello everyone. Sadly the day has come for me to move on. I will be moving soon
soon due to a new job. So, my two KR projects are for sale.
First KR: KR2 N90077 built by James Allen in WI. Was a flying airplane but Mr.
Allen would not sell the airplane with the airworthiness certificate. Diehl
wings. Originally had a type one VW engine with the Hapi aircraft conversion. I
sold that engine and installed a Type IV VW engine with dual ignition (One mag
and one electronic). AeroVee carb. Prop included but I can't recall the specs
on it and I moved this plane to the hangar about a month ago so I can get the
specs if needed. Still needs the cowling and baffling modified a little for
this engine. Retractable tricycle gear. Grand Rapids digital engine information
system. Old wide band Narco nav/com that works, but it's wide band. So, it
needs a new narrow band to operate in controlled airspace where two-way radio
communication is required. All flight instruments are there. Needs a seat back
and some other interior work. I don't know what happened to the original seat
back. Has some hangar rash on
 the rudder which warrants a new rudder to be built. I paid $7500 for the
airplane originally (before installing the type IV engine and Grand Rapids
digital EIS). I still have the original bank check receipt, as well as the bill
of sale, and other paperwork.  Asking $3500 or best reasonable offer . With
that said, please don't waste your time or mine if you have a low ball offer in
mind since I'm already willing to take over a 50% hit to move this quickly. It
has been sitting for a few years untouched in my garage and I hate to be
selling it but it would make me feel a little better to see someone else
appreciate this little plane and get her back in the air. This one is already
sitting on top of a trailer that is intended to go with this plane, but doesn't
have to if buyer already has one.

Second KR: KR2 This one is a project that has never been completed. It has been
built exactly to the plans as far as I can tell. Of course, this one has it's
own set of plans, build pictures, and log. It comes with all the major airframe
parts including all the prefab "quick build" parts you can get (listed below).
I don't know what company made the prefab parts and I'm not going to try and
guess, but every one of them are never been used very nice professionally made
gel-coated pieces. Below is a listing of completed and yet-to-complete parts
Completed/installed parts: Diehl wings painted white with fuel tanks, turtle
deck, Diehl main landing gear mounted, nose gear, real nice Cleveland wheels
and Matco toe brakes installed, stainless firewall with fiberfrax insulation,
empennage (elevator and rudder). Rudder needs repair from hangar rash. Aileron
and elevator controls and rudder pedals, engine mount.
included parts that are not fitted or finished as appropriate: quick build fuel
tank, prefab forward deck, prefab engine cowling, wheel pants, canopy
(windshield is fitted to frame structurally, but not finished), Hapi accessory
case. Exhaust for a type one VW engine, alternator(stator), magneto, prop
adaptor, Ellison throttle body injector carb.
I intended to convert this plane into a taildragger by remounting the gear legs
onto the front side of the spar to eliminate the "training" wheel, but never
did. The underside has been primed with a white epoxy primer. I'm sure there
are a lot more parts I'm forgetting but these are all the major ones. I am
asking $1500 for this one. I have more than twice that in this project and I'm
willing to let it go for that to move it fast also. Not really wanting to
negotiate this one too much.

On either of these I have some pictures already in the computer and I'm willing
to take pictures of anything I don't already have a picture of and email them
upon request. My time is very scarce, especially at the moment. So, I'm
politely requesting serious inquiries only. If interested please email me at
j....@comcast.net. This is the best way to get in touch with me since I can't
answer the phone when I'm on the floor at work, but I will get a push
notification right away letting me know I received an email.

Sincerely,

Jeff Provenzano
Gadsden Alabama