Just came up from the basement after spending another full day filling and
sanding, I prefer the massive one cover with micro and sand down until I hit
the high spots. You end up with a lot of wasted micro being sanded back off but
it seems to make for a smoother finish. But then again, when I paint this thing
it's liable to look like a 6 yr old kid did the sanding. Heck, I'm in sales,
what do I know about bodywork ? A word of advise to those about to start a
project. It will be for the most part a solitary effort, I have great friends
but they seem to make themselves scarce when the serious , labor intensive work
starts. Other than that, Party on Dudes !

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854