John Melvin wrote:

> Do you need the KR newsletters? I have #1 - 266.

All of the KRNewsletters are located at
http://www.krnet.org/newsletter/ , along with all but the first of the "KR Quarterly", which Steve Bennett published during a lull in KR Newletter publication. All of these are searchable PDF files, making it pretty darn easy to search for whatever you want. What I haven't done yet is post the full version of all of these rolled into one file, mainly because that's a huge file, and people will start complaining that they couldn't download it all because their ISP won't allow such a big download. The extra bandwidth would likely increase the cost of KRnet.org yearly cost, which is running on a shoestring already.

All of this, and more is accessible from the www.krnet.org website, along with several hundred builder projects. Those who have not spent a month looking through all of this stuff don't know what they are missing.

And yes, thanks again to John Bouyea for his efforts on this. The previous volunteer (Tom at Tugantek) is no long able to support it, for unknown reasons, but John stepped up to the plate and reconstituted the whole thing all over again.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com