Wow.  Let me know about the chrome plating.

Joe Nunley
Baker Florida

On Feb 12, 2017 9:03 PM, "Mark Langford via KRnet" <krnet@list.krnet.org>
wrote:

See enclosed photo.  Not the prettiest welding job, but it'll work.  The
collector is the ugliest...not a line-to-line fit like the tubing, so it's
a little hoaky looking. I didn't think I was going to be able to deal with
the collector, but eventually figured it out and made it work.  I probably
have forty hours in this thing, so it's not something you do to save
money!   If nothing else, I got a lot of welding practice.

Tomorrow night I'll weld on the tailpipe, drill and weld on an oxygen
sensor bung, and call it done!  There's a chrome plating business I'll
speak to tomorrow that is within reasonable driving distance, so we'll see
what they say...
--
Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com