Thanks Mark. I was thinking about additional bays for fuel and wanted to
simplify  fuel plumbing and controls. I will rethink things.

Thanks
--
Sent from myMail for Android

Monday, 13 November 2017, 08:43AM -06:00 from
m...@n56ml.com<mailto:m...@n56ml.com>:

Samuel Ajayi wrote:

>Also, does anyone have sage advice on the single wing design? I understand the
>issue of transportation but curious about other possible drawbacks.

I think Robert Pesak will tell you that the geometry of the spars and
other members gets very complicated when fabricating a one-piece wing.
He&apos;s been there and done that, and it&apos;s not nearly as easy as it
sounds,
especially considering the implications of washout and the forward-bent
aft spars. Obviously it&apos;s doable, however. There may be details on his
website (link is on http://www.krnet.org), or he may off up details when
he reads this.

Given the complexity and the transportation considerations, I wouldn&apos;t
do it. Trust me...you&apos;ll have to trailer or truck it home from
somewhere, sometime, and I can only hope it&apos;s not as far from home as
I&apos;ve had to bring mine home. Others on this list will agree with
that...

Mark Langford, Harvest, AL
ML "at" N56ML.com
www.N56ML.com<http://www.N56ML.com>