Hi all,

We did this weekeind the first engine Run. Result is good. No vibrations and the
engine runs smooth. A lot of power is in it. The temp in the cowlings is a bit
high, so I wil modify the intake for the oil cooler a bit. Further I am very
happy with the result. Next thing to do is the cowling s finishing so we can
spray them, Connectting the engine to the Garmin and all the paramaters at the
airframe. Than we can install the engine at the fuselage......an than.......

I put a small video on youtube (my first video) see https://youtu.be/hHhdA8Sw0fs

You see only the nose section with an engine.

Stef

Steph and his dad are building the KR-2S see http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2
http://www.masttotaalconcept.nl/kr2