Hey Guys, Got home from SNF about 10:00 last night. With stops for gas and
meals it was about 10 hours of driving. Yes we drove, wanted to fly but would
not have been able to get home with the weather sitting over Alabama. Had a
good time and the weather down there was awesome. A little disappointed in the
shortage of homebuilts but I'm sure the weather kept people from flying like it
did me. The closest thing I saw to a KR was Bill Clapp promoting his Saberwing
aircraft and Corvair engines. I see all the differing kits and think to myself,
I could build that, Then I come to my senses and realize it's time to put some
hours on the one I already have. Call me for lunch when the weather clears

Mike Sylvester
kr2s builder
Birmingham,AL.

Cell no.205-966-3854