From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Mike Stirewalt via
KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2019 3:47 PM
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Cc: laser...@juno.com
Subject: KR> Stall speed

MJ said,

> "She will settle in as smooth as a baby?s and touch down around 70
mph."

Mark . . . did you put the new airfoil on this one?

and question for anyone . . .

Does the new airfoil increase stall speed and, if so, by how much?  (just
curious)

For that matter, how much faster is it in cruise?  I'm sure the answer to
these last two questions are in the archive but rather than digging I
thought I'd ask it on the forum for the benefit of others who may be
getting ready to build.

I "think" Steve Glover developed molds for the new one . . . if so, it
would be a good investment.  My Diehl skins are as immaculate today as
they were in 1987 when Dan Diehl & Ken Cottle made the installation video
using N335KC . . . 32 years ago!.

Mike Stirewalt
KSEE

Mike Stirewalt