After the 2018 KR Gathering, several of us went to Paul Visk's place and
helped him with the job of weighing his project. I didn't ask where he got
the scales but we came up with numbers we found that we could believe.

So I'm picking up on a question Keven Stohlhammer asked me and I'm posting
it to the group.
"What have any of you done to weigh your airplane and/ or project?"

.         I know some have used bathroom scales with varying degrees of
success

.         A Portland-area A&P has a set and he travels from place to place,
charging $150 + travel time. I guess that's cheaper than buying some

.         There's always getting your own, around $700 or more like
https://www.jegs.com/i/Proform/778/67650/10002/-1 and others

Our local EAA chapter has an old broken. I've been trying to get them fixed.
Since early November. Glacial timeframes.

Kevin's question begs your answer, "How did you get YOUR airplane -or
project- weighed with confidence?
Thanks.

John Bouyea
KR2 - N5391M/ sold