Larry the only one I could think of would had been George Hubert he was located
in south east Dallas airport. I do not know what happened to that airplane.
Less has moved to Arkansas and lost touch with George about 10 years ago. I
know his son bought land and developed an airport in East Texas and he got
involved with that. I don’t know anything after that. I also lost track of my
old KR 197RS.  It went to Talaquah Oklahoma and they found a cracked Carry thru
spar it had an 0200 on it and I have not Heard about that airplane either.

Sent from my iPhone