Thanks Larry and Mike. I have submitted my request for financial assistance to
my CFO who promised to love, honor and obey me but whoever she reminded me that
money for toys was not part of that social contract... I have however been
selling my blood plasma for a few months and should have enough saved for a
good battery. I did try to find he Nepo battery with no luck as you eluted...
so its on to either an Odyssey or this Lithium battery that I found reasonably
priced... check it out...WPS Featherweight Lithium Motorcycle Battery 250CCA |
eBay

| $102.59 |  |

|  |
WPS Featherweight Lithium Motorcycle Battery 250CCA | eBay

Misc Body Parts Mirrors. Eyewear Clothing & Accessories. Engine Related Parts.
Electrical and Lighting. Classic ...

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎May‎ ‎27‎, ‎2019‎ ‎04‎:‎28‎:‎41‎ ‎PM‎ ‎CDT, Flesner via KRnet