Rick wrote-

>I used a table pad that goes under a table cloth
>Felt type backing and a vinyl top

As one Texan (me) to another (Rick), I hope I can say this without fear of
getting something thrown at me, but when I read that, I pictured the perfect
redneck KR canopy cover... red and white checkerboard table cover from Walmart
;o)  That's what I call "country class".

I'm not laughing too hard though, because I just picked up a mesh cargo net at
Walmart for the pickup truck I'm driving.  I'm on my way down to the Eureka
California area to deliver some spare KR parts to KRnetter Gary Sack and needed
something to keep the stuff in place back there.

Oscar Zuniga
Native Texan, adoptive Oregonian