Oscar Zuniga via KRnet wrote:

>>If I think back, I can count on the fingers of one hand the times that there has been any sort of glitch, hiccup, or transfer of list hosting in the years I've been here.<<

What Oscar forgot to mention is that through a very rare chromosomal change, he has 67 fingers on each hand!

Sorry, it's the drugs....I'm home recovering from recent spine surgery (which went fine) and I'm getting a lot better, but unfortunately for you list members, have some spare time while home on sick leave. Besides, typing on a computer is about all I'm good for at the moment!

I really wanted to thank Oscar for his support, but also to add that John Bouyea has also been helping behind the scenes for several years, as he not only maintains the Gathering site at www.krgathering.org, but is also my backup admin/moderator guy for KRnet, and created and manages the KRnet archive at https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/ (there's a linik at the bottom of every email from KRnet) . So whether I'm gone for a month on business or doped up on opioids after surgery, John is the guy that admits new subscribers and attends to the countless people who have apparently never read the rules and continue to send multiple huge pictures to the list (which get hung up for approval.....which simply ISN'T going to happen). I get help from others also, including Oscar, so I appreciate all the support. Having said that, I'm sure John hopes I live forever!

Below is my address if somebody wants to send something, but it is not a requirement for list membership, nor am I expecting it....

Thanks,

Mark Langford
296 Taylor Denton Lane
Harvest, AL 35749