Hello,Initially I stumbled across "the gospel according to Mark". And was
immediately hooked. That was in July of 2015 during my first hip replacement.
which gave me plenty of computer time to begin to appreciate the amount of work
that Mark puts into this forum. Because of my age (66) and the proceeding 5
major surgeries I've gone the Light Sport route with a 46 Luscombe 8A. I've
been a member of the list since 2015. And even though there is little chance of
me being able to own and fly a KR. I personally send Mark $100.00 each year via
paypal friends and family. I've never brought this publicly up because of being
called the "Hey look at me guy". Who does he think he? He's not an owner or
builder!Maybe not. But I appreciate his time and effort more than he knows. And
the only way to show that appreciation. For me anyways is via PayPal as words
are cheap.Thanks again Mark
Best regards,
Bill Jacobs Daytona Beach, Fl.

    On Thursday, August 15, 2019, 9:07:27 AM EDT, John Bouyea via KRnet