N Paul ViskBevilleville Il.618-406-4705
-------- Original message --------From: Craig Williams via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> Date: 11/17/19  12:35 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> Cc: Craig Williams <cr...@kr2seafury.com> Subject: Re:
KR> KR stuff and Corvair for sale Well my bad.  I just ran the block through my
cleaning tank and noticed some of the cyl hold down bolts looked suspect.  A
few need changed so I am going to fix them before I offer this thing up to
anyone.  Cause I don't sell junk...CraigN886MJ> On November 17, 2019 at 8:57 AM
Jeff York via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:> > > I have kicked around the
idea of building a Corvair engine. Where in> Michigan is Roy's? If I could cut
my schedule I sure would enjoy helping /> learning / goffer getting.> > I dont
know the Corvair in aircraft form but I have built some pretty nice> motors
including my 454 that's bored,stroked,balanced and blueptinted to a> 492 in my
6 ton vintage Airstream motorhome. I enjoy my GPAS Vw 2180 but I> know a 6 cyl
is far smoother than a 4 banger. Figured that out back in the> Continental
0300D days verse Lycoming 4 banger.> > It's a wild thought. Heck I cant seem to
get away from my business long> enough to sneeze the last 14 plus years. Not
sure how I could get back up> to Michigan for a weekend ? But, I'm from up that
way.> > Either way I might be interested in your short block to replace my
2180.> > Jeff York> KR2> Georgetown Scott County Airport> Lexington, KY> > On
Sun, Nov 17, 2019, 8:15 AM Craig Williams via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>>
wrote:> > > Hey folks I am headed to Michigan next week to Roys Garage to put
my motor> > together.  I have a second motor that is almost ready to build,
just needs> > a few things.  I was kicking around the idea of building my
engine and a> > second short block while there but only if someone here wants
to buy the> > short block.  I don't need a second engine lying around
collecting dust.> > If anyone is interested I will make you a deal on it.  Call
me to discuss.> >> > I would prefer to sell it all as a lot.  Whats included:>
>> > Short block with 5th bearing (or block and crank ready to install) your> >
choice.> > +20 cyl's, no piston or rods> > raw heads> > Clarks High Vol oil
pump> > SPA rear generator kit> > JD 20 amp gen and VR> >> > KR STUFF:> >> >
MATCO wheels, tires and brakes> > Nose gear> > Lots of good steam gauges> >
Cowling> >> >> > Craig> > N886MJ> > 816-797-1959> >> >
Search the KRnet Archives at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/.> Please see LIST RULES and
KRnet info at http://www.krnet.org/info.html.> see
To UNsubscribe from KRnet, send a message to
KRnet-leave@list.krnet.org_______________________________________________Search