Hi Stef,
If you're planning to attend the KR gathering in September I would suggest
you make contact with Colin Hales. [You can do in via KRnet] He made his
trip to Oshkosh via the northern rout. Oshkosh is quite a while before KR
so come over here to London Canada; about four hours due east of
Oshkosh and while away the time. I have a room for you..Actually there's
lots to do. For instance you could check out Quebec City and we could drive
to Niagara Falls and the other tourist things. And there's many
exHollanders here so you would be at ease.

Bill Weir