This is a violation of KRNet rules.

Daniel R. Heath - Lexington, SC

-----Original Message-----
From: KRnet On Behalf Of John Martindale via KRnet
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2020 10:02 PM
To: 'KRnet' <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: John Martindale <john_martind...@bigpond.com>
Subject: Re: KR> Carbs

Well, I know that most Americans on this site are decent helpful people
apart from some who can't think, pretend they are the ants pants regarding
basic aeronautical knowledge and yet cannot even spell or use grammar
correctly.

Your last sentence is offensive mate and as usual your statement is
inaccurate.

Please mention the company's name over here that copies your carbs, their
contact details, the details of your purchase or gripe and I'll seek to set
you straight for the formal record.

Have you ever used the American Ebay global shipping program by the way? I'd
love to hear your views on the time it takes for it to deliver overseas. How
about the costs that FedEx charges?

For a quick list of 15 Australian inventions that have changed the world go
to:

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/fifteen-aussie-inventions-that-ch
anged-the-world/news-story/f46eecd1dc3b9714dd00a949ffa5d464

........and just what has your contribution been. Bugger all I'd say.

An apology is warranted don't you think.

John Martindale