For health reasons, I will be disposing of this project.  It is a partially
(and lovingly) constructed 1976 plans-built KR 2. It is a small 2 place, VW
powered, plane designed to cruise in the 130-134 MPH range. Since I was 6'1"
tall the cockpit was designed to be comfortable for a pilot of this size.

The fuselage-and wings are basically complete except for canopy and firewall
forward.  The VW engine needs minor work on the peripherals, and the prop
and spinner are ready for installation. It will come with practically all
major items necessary for completion.

The owner-builder options were largely based on recommendations of previous
builders in the KR Net and its predecessors.  I have a mountain of
documentation and photos during the building for review and I am happy to
discuss this in detail with prospective buyers.  Wichita, KS area. Contact
me at phm...@netscape.com <mailto:phm...@netscape.com>  .