Corvair Engine for sale

Completely rebuilt and partially assembled; all new or rebuilt parts.

Includes:

reground crankshaft,

new OT10 camshaft and cam gear,

new valve lifters,

new rocker arms,

rebored cylinders (.060 over) with pistons and rings (already assembled),

new rod bearings,

heads rebuild by Falcon Machine with new valves , valve guides and springs,

deep sump oil pan,

high volume oil pump,

Fly Corvair gold oil filter adapter,

5th bearing,

Gold prop hub,

flexplate and starter,

dual point distributer,

cylinder baffles and springs,

reconditioned valve covers with oil spout and breather tube,

dipstick and tube,

rebuilt vibration damper pulley,

12 plate oil cooler,

complete gasket kit and stainless steel hardware.

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES
<file:///C:\personel%20data\myairplane\Corvair%20engine>

I am selling the engine with a Super2 motor mount and nose gear assembly
(nose gear mount is welded to the motor mount). Asking price is $4,000. If
you're interested, call me (612-590-1414) or email me at
davesmccau...@comcast.net.