From: frayrothwell <frayrothw...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 10:24 AM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: KR>Re: liability insurance

Chris, it looks like I may have to put some hours in my coyote before I insure
it.  Got a quote of $2100 for just liability.  My kr  wont be ready for at
least a year.  just received my jabiru 2200 last week.Forest
RothwellMinnesotaSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10e.
-Search John Boyea's decades of archive at
https://www.mail-archive.com/krnet@list.krnet.org/