I am new to the entire KR world my question is I have the opportunity to
purchase a Lycoming 0 320 and I was just curious if anybody had ever put one on
a KR or if that was just way too much engine for the airframe.  From what I can
figure out it would weigh approximately 250 pounds wet. I am looking forward to
meeting people at the gathering deck and show me how to get around in the
archives so I can look this stuff up I apologize in advance if this is just a
crazy question

Chadrobertson2951@ Gmail.   N6GM