Sad news.

--
Dr Tsabari Shahar

This email contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient (or have received this email in error)
please notify the sender immediately and destroy this email. Any
unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in
this email is strictly forbidden.