Larry
How funny that you mention the evolution of the KR, engines, and
technologies... that is exactly what I am doing in this presentation. Regarding
engines, make sure you include the engine type that you are using... its a
highlight of the historical evolution of the KR brand
Happy Anniversary

Luis
    On Monday, January 3, 2022, 05:45:16 PM CST, Flesner <fles...@frontier.com>