If I am understanding the conversation as it is being interpreted in KRnet.org,
Janette is saying that there will be no new plans and serial numbers issued for
this design. The implied or otherwise reasoning is a liability in the event of
a lawsuit. If this is correct, then in essence the design is dead. There can
not be any new KR's to be built other than those plans that are out there
waiting for an airframe to be built.

I believe that it was our collective understanding that NVaero bought the
rights for parts manufacturing, distribution, and plans for this design as
stated on their website. If we, the existing builders are still promoting and
encouraging others to keep building and flying, not to mention encouraging the
infusion of new builds, then how can this be possible?
I think that there is a business case to be made for a resurrection of this
design capable of attracting new builders, not to mention those that are
working on acquired projects. I for one, am exploring the possibility of doing
just that.

My two cents...

Luis R Claudio, KR2S N8981S   Dallas, Texas