Craig Williams wrote:

> Mark L is absolutely correct as if that needed to be said. Mark in no way needs to do this alone. I would suggest we put together a working group to get the job done.<

Thanks Craig, I appreciate the offer. For the moment, I'm considering path forward options, and will get back to you when it's firmed up a bit more. I am committed to getting this job done though, and will be communicating with others for assistance as needed.

We need to wrap up this conversation on how to deal with the lack of plans on KRnet, as we know the solution. Meanwhile, for those who have plans you are willing to sell to a new builder, please post that availability to KRnet. For those who want to buy them, take the conversation offline, as all "for sale" transactions should be handled. We've already had somebody unsubscribe over this....tired of the frantic traffic, I'm sure....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL