You will likely have another $5k in a ecu setup and programming to control
the high voltage solenoid diesel injectors for those. Bosch makes stand
alone ecu's in the $3600-$5000 range. Motec also makes one. The only
"affordable" one I've found is the DID1 ecu for around $1200 but have no
experience with it. Those engines are around 250# also from my research
without coolant and radiator. Good luck, I followed the auction when those
sold but didn't think I could use them. Not sure of your location but the
Opel/GM 1.6 diesel is about the same weight and available in the US for $4k
new from GM. Good luck in whatever you decide.