I've been notified that the KR Forum will be held as usual, at 11AM - 12:45 Monday, July 25th, in Forum Pavilion #3. We'll cover a little KR history, free plans in the works, and answer questions from the audience. Afterwards we'll adjourn to the flight line and check out the KRs that have flown in, usually right in front of Homebuilders Headquarters, the very first row toward the warbird area. Several of us plan to fly in on Friday. We're hoping for a substantial increase over the usual five or six KRs.

See https://events.rdmobile.com/Sessions/Index/14863 for details of other forums as well.

--
Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com