From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Dr. Feng Hsu via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Monday, July 4, 2022 12:46 AM
To: Jeff Scott <jscott.pla...@gmx.com>
Cc: Dr. Feng Hsu <fenghs...@gmail.com>; KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Subject: Re: KRnet> ultra cruiser?!

Hi Jeff & all,

Hope you and others will all be celebrating the 4th of July in the air flying
your RV6 or KR2 tomorrow!

https://youtu.be/Oofj05IbSS8

I came across this video (see above link), and can't stop myself wondering
about the following questions on this ultra cruiser?!

a) Who designed this "ultra cruiser" which looks obviously much lighter than
KR2, and it flies beautifully without battery, and even without canopy cover?!

b) what kind of engine and its hp used on this cute baby? When did this first
come out?

Am sure people can fly this baby without having a pilot license, correct?!

Happy 4th of July!

Dr. Hsu
KR2 - N2830H
Piper - N40881

On Sat, Jul 2, 2022, 10:01 PM Jeff Scott via KRnet