Larry Flesner wrote:

> I'm thinking the efforts of Mark Langford have earned him a seat at the
> table if his work allows and if he can be convinced to stay an extra
> day.  Oh wait !!! I think he is retired now....................

I appreciate that Larry, but Rob's certainly welcome to do the "Review". He's done it before, has the experience, and I'm sure will do a fine job of it. And he's also done the forum before when I couldn't get there because of weather, and that could happen again this year, for all we know.

The KR Builders and Pilots Forum is in the usual place this year, at 11AM - 12:45 Monday, July 25th, in Forum Pavilion #3. We'll cover a little KR history, free plans in the works, and answer questions from the audience. Afterwards we'll adjourn to the flight line and check out the KRs that have flown in, usually right in front of Homebuilders Headquarters, the very first row toward the warbird area. Hopefully we can park there as usual, and Rob probably has some influence over that process too.

As for retirement, I've never been busier in my life, that's for sure. I have so many different projects going that I can't keep focused on just one...I'm all over the place putting out whichever fire is the hottest at the moment....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL