Performance Propeller does make a fine prop.  I communicated with them 2 weeks ago when was shopping for a new prop for my biplane.  Their backlog to order a prop is 12 - 14 months at this point in time.  Better check with your Dr to see if you'll live long enough to see it.  I'm old, so opted for a different manufacturer that might deliver during this lifetime, although all of them now have quite long lead times.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks

The finest propellers I have ever used is Performance propellers made in u.s. Each propeller is designed for the aircraft to be used on, based on your specs. Free re- pitch one time. However, there is a 6 mo. delivery. To date I own 3.