Two comments went right over my head until thinking about them later.

First:  I'm not the list moderator, strictly a participant like everyone else.

Second:  The list is not "free".  We can thank Mark Langford for setting up and maintaining the list and bearing all the cost involved except for any donations made by others.  Thanks Mark. Mark has never requested support but I'm guessing he would appreciate any monitory support sent his way.  As his information is part of the public domain I won't be betraying his privacy by posting it here.

Larry Flesner

        LANGFORD MARK A

        296 TAYLOR DENTON LN

        HARVEST