Larry Flesner wrote:

> Not sure what Mark's fix was for his ASI issues were but the plans
> recommended system works great for me.

Larry, there's a link on my First Flight page that leads to how to calibrate an airspeed indicator, named "airspeed calibration". It's kind of handy to know if yours will be off by 50% (as mine was), or something similar, on your first flight. The same method of plastic tubing and colored water can also easily check the static and pitot lines for leaks, as well as reversal, which happens also.

See http://www.n56ml.com/airspeed_calibration/ for those who would like to remove one more way to have a bad outcome on your the first flight of your KR, or any plane, for that matter. The third photo down may appear sideways, depending on your browser, but you'll get the idea....

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL