With the loss of most of the less expensive prop manufacturers and the extensive lead time and expense of the other prop manufacturers, I noted that for the past several years there has been a Ukrainean prop manufacturer advertising on the EAA forums. I know nothing about the company and have never dealt with them or even seen their products, but they advertise building both wooden and ground adjustable carbon Fiber propellers for light sport aircraft and do have some very pretty props in their photos.  I don't know what horsepower engines they will deal with, but would be willing to bet they would be game for building props for VW powered planes, probably Corvairs, and most likely an O-200. With the strong dollar against the overseas currencies, they may be quite a good buy about now. It might be worth a query to them anyway. <https://propeller.mozello.com/>

In case you are concerned about shipping from the Ukraine, a friend recently bought a bunch of motorcycle parts manufactured in and shipped from the Ukraine.  It took about 3 weeks.  But you can't get parts from Russia now.  That is esceedingly difficult.

-Jeff Scott
Arkansas Ozarks