I found them informative as well.... My question (in addition to John's points) is are there both power on stalls and similar extreme (exceed AOA etc.) on your cards? Not saying you have to do them, but, well, inquiring minds, and so on...

Having said that, looks like you did an awesome job on both the repair and the conversion to tail wheel!

Very nice!

Mark W - (N952MW - res.)