I placed the order for Gathering hats / shirts this morning.  As I expected, polo shirts with a pocket are not available from my supplier. 😭 😭 I could have ordered them off Amazon and had them embroidered but hey, this is volunteer work, not a full time job. 😁

So , orders are closed.  I've ordered several extra of Large and Extra large and maybe Medium and XXLarge so you may get lucky if not already ordered.  Also extra hats.  We'll see how it works out.  Please exercise the flexibility I asked for earlier.

Larry Flesner