Gerald Campbell has a KR2S for sale.  It's Tim Brown's project, detailed at
https://www.angelfire.com/super/timkr2s/ It has the new wing, and would save a new builder many thousands of dollars in spruce and plywood purchases, and is a big head start toward having a flying KR2S. Contact Gerald Campbell below:

I am not good with technology but I would like to ask if you or you know anyone planning on building a KR? I have what I call the starting of a KR2S I bought what Tim Brown started and things (for like of a better term has went from bad to worse in my life). I need to sell what I have for Tim posted pictures on the KRNET.ORG under Tim Brown. Plus if you will contact me I think I could send you pictures in the mail for as I said I am technology challenged for like of a better term. I have $5000.00 invested but I am expecting to take a loss so if interested please call me at 530-300-0514 I live in Marysville, CA I am open to any and all offers.
Thanks
Gerald Campbell