Ok Luis, thanks for asking. I'm not sure how to post a video but I did get
Sam's dead stick landing recorded on my phone. It looks just like every other
one of his landings , just the prop wasn't turning!
I put together a trip summary, told from my view of the trip.
http://www.bouyea.net/cur_proj/N133RM/2022GatheringTrip/2022~MVN~Trip.html

I know when Sam gets done his next EA18 Growler checkout he'll get a message to
the list as well.