Hello everyone,
Just a quick update.
Not a day goes by that something is not done to WunderBird. Heck, it may
just be wiping all the sanding dust off or doing a fiberglass lay up.
Thanks to Bernie Wunder for giving me the opportunity to complete the KR2S
which he started. He saved me at least two years of construction!!! I am
seeing a really bright light at the end of the tunnel and am getting closer
every day. I am currently working on finishing the cowling and the right
wing. Everything else on the plane is ready for flight except that it is
still in primer. My goal is to have WunderBird in the air by the end of
February. You will see her at the 2023 Gathering in MKVN.

Mark Jones (N771MJ).
Oldsmar, FL

flyk...@gmail.com
www.flykr2s.com