From: KRnet <krnet-boun...@list.krnet.org> on behalf of Dave Klingler via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2022 7:58 PM
To: KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org>
Cc: Dave Klingler <dave.kling...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: KRnet> Wing stubs

Just to be sure there’s no ambiguity, do NOT put a layer of peel ply down and
then glass over it.  Peel ply will prevent your fiberglass from adhering to the
foam surface, and it will delaminate.

Cotton flox mixed with epoxy will fill the surface, but it’s heavy.  So will
glass microballoons. Ideally, bring your foam surface up as close to shape as
possible, then use micro.

Dave

On Oct 30, 2022, at 5:13 PM, Michael Quinn via KRnet