Awesome, thanks Kevin I think Im sold on thisChris Sent from my  U.S.Cellular©
Smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Kevin Stolhammer via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> Date: 10/31/22  16:49  (GMT-05:00) To: KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> Cc: Kevin Stolhammer <kstolham...@gmail.com> Subject:
Re: KRnet> US Composites Epoxy I've used 635 with the medium and fast
hardeners.  No downsides yet...used their carbon fabrics as well Kevin
Stolhammer On Mon, Oct 31, 2022, 3:23 PM costewart23 via KRnet
<krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:Hello, Has anyone looked into the use of US
Composites 635 thin epoxy for lay ups? Just talked to a rep there and he stated
that one guy in Grant FL was using it, not sure if it was a KR. Way cheaper
then West System and Aeropoxy, and better wetting out. Looks like you can get a
2 gallon kit for $189 and they have fabrics way cheaper than anyone else
too.Chris Stewart N623EKR-1XL Frankford WV Sent from my  U.S.Cellular©
Smartphone--
KRnet mailing list
KRnet@list.krnet.org