So I was poking around Al Gores Interweb and found that in 2018 the Bowers
FlyBaby went through the same process as we are going through on the KR design.
 http://www.bowersflybaby.com/PB100/

So that got me thinking.  Just wanted to ensure we get something written for
Sport Aviation that details all the great stuff that just happened to the KR
design.  On Monday I created another FB page called "FreeBird Experimental
Airplane" to share info on that platform for those that like to share pictures
and videos of what they are doing with their FreeBird build.

Also wanted to ask Mark Langford if the Freebird mail list will be part of
KRnet or will there be a new one created.  I suppose since there are KR builds
still going on maybe for the time being they would share the mailist.
Inquiring minds wanted to know.

Happy Thankgiving everyone

Craig
N886MJ (N51CW)