A question for those around during the early days of the KR. There were two brothers or cousins with the last name of Campbell.  I'm not sure of their first names.  Was one of their names Keith and were they from the Midwest, Iowa to be more specific?

The reason I ask is that a friend of mine took their RV10 fuel tank to a shop in Iowa for repair and one of the owners of the shop is Keith Campbell and he indicated he built a KR1 many years ago.  I seem to recall hearing their names back in the 90's at different Gatherings.  Inquiring minds want to know.

Larry Flesner