Mike Richards wrote:

"The longeron on the kr2s are 14ft I believe.... I can only find 12' 5/8x5/8 cap strips....are they joined together in 2 pieces"

I just added up all the numbers on the KR2S side view drawing and it's 144", or 12' front to aft.  Having said that, the longerons have to be a bit longer than that to handle the fuselage curvature, and many builders are adding an extra 14" bay aft, and maybe another 2" bay forward (for leg room and counterbalance), so that's another 16".  You can save on shipping by buying two  shorter pieces and "scarfing" them together mid fuselage somewhere, using T-88 epoxy or something similar.

Mark Langford
m...@n56ml.com
http://www.n56ml.com
Huntsville, AL