It was only when I got to the the mention of Bonnie's Cafe that I confirmed to
myself that it is scheduled for Mt. Vernon.

Place and date should be more prominently displayed in the communications . . .
for people like me who haven't been paying attention.

The two or three motels over on the Interstate were cheaper than the
hotels/motels closer to the airport.  McMinnville was my last Gathering so in
the interim those motels may have gone up like everything else.  No-name motels
in this yuppie wasteland where I live cost $125 and up . . . a good 26 miles to
the nearest beach.

MikeKSEE