Larry, Thank you for passing along the news. Losing another member of our
extended family is always painful.
Robert, Wishing you tailwind and blue sky.

John Bouyea / OR81/ Hillsboro, OR
N133RM KR-2S – imported, fixed & flying
 <http://www.bouyea.net/N133RM> www.bouyea.net/N133RM

Larry Flesner said;
I received a text from Robert Pesak's family saying that Robert passed away
peacefully this morning at 9:45 AM.  Robert built a unique and award winning KR
and shared it with us at past Gatherings.  These photos are from the 2021
Gathering at Lee's Summit, Missouri where Robert took home his share of the
awards.  Robert freely shared his knowledge and talents with the KR community
and will be missed.
Our condolences to his family.  It may be several weeks before memorial
arrangements are complete and will be posted when received.