I am a Certified A&P.
While this does nothing to say I’m an expert, it may suggest I have an
inclination to mechanical workings.

When building a type of hinge for a structure like a wing, Keep in mind what
the hole  for a hitch pin looks like after towing something much larger than it
is designed.
The Hitch pin is designed for sheer type stress.
The Hitch receiver is also designed for sheer stress.
BUT, if you use a 1” square stock hitch in a 2” hitch receiver, the sheer
stress changes significantly.
I use this as an exaggerated example.
I am certain that the clamping force of the nuts and bolt have a Direct impact
on the structural integrity of the WAF’s.
To assist in keeping the stress as “sheer stress.”
All that being said.

Keeping the hinge points like a very tight Clevis type joint. Let it fly. I
would strongly recommend repetitive inspections on the warbling of the hinge
holes.

P.S. I started my KR2SW
In 2013. I have not touched it in 3 years because of a move to Indiana from
Tennessee. I am now back in the saddle.
I am working to clean my garage out to move my plane from storage.

Keep building.

Adam Tippin