I know some people think that they need to know the angle of attack for glide and I guess that does help at times. But when you lose an engine you're going to find you're gonna start pushing that stick until you're flying again and then you're going to see what you're doing. I was not very good with voltswagon Engine's I just could not seem to build one to last. every time I would just start pushing the stick forward until I had enough airspeed to fly And that's where I kept it  I brought the KR home free of major damage. I was flying again within a month. I was curious Mark when you lost yours did you pay attention to airspeed or did you just start pushing that stick? Wasn't a one time thing I lost four Volkswagen engines two over Missouri one over the airport at Lake Dallas, and one out in the trees in Florida.

Sent from my iPhone