Vh-PKR , KR2Ss now done 5.5 hours. I have not done much testing, just flying
about home airport to get some hours on the engine. Have tried everything
expect another prop, that properly will come.
Full throttle straight and level only  produces 2300 rpm = 122 kts (140 mph)
Have ordered a new lower profile tailwheel, as my tailwheel fits the ground
before the plane lifts off the runway in a tail high taxi. So that will lower
the tail and increase the angle of attack
I heading off fishing with some mate this week, so will attack it again next
week
Phil

Sent from my iPhone