At the price they would sell for, if even possible to make one using
wood, we'll not see one on a KR in our lifetime.  We are a cheap,
aaahhh, frugal bunch.  😂
I suspect you're not correct in this prediction Larry.  I will not be that
surprised when we hear, out of the blue, perhaps on Avweb, that the toroidal
propeller for aircraft has not only been created but has been in secret testing
for the last year.  Really!  Technology of all types is erupting around us
everywhere!  (Well, maybe not in central Illinois . . . .)

You're right that it will be expensive.

Mike