I am still planning to attend. I do have to change my plans up some.

I was going to drive over with RV Trailer on Tuesday with the wife. But I
now have a project meeting I can't miss on Friday morning.

So now I will be flying in in the KR2S on Friday afternoon. Unfortunately,
the wife will not be coming with me now. I will camp out in a tent.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt

KR2S

N1852Z